Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Strange to say, but.....I can't remember old "whats her names" name. So I wont say until I am sure.

OOOOOHHHHHH GOD! Marty Tinglehoff. I once attended one of his anti-rock propiganda/brain wash fests at that "charismatic" church on the Kingsport highway. He first greeted all of us "rockers" as a "friend" and told me he didn't mind if I was wearing a Judas Priest t-shirt. However, about mid cermon (an hour in) he's ranting at the top of his voice, in real fire and brimstone form, and says "and you have the gaaaaaauuuullllla to wear thear t-shirt into this house of worship!" A real class act he was. Heard he was caught imbezeling from the church some time ago. HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Elvis In The Pyramid was great. EME always made me laugh. Wow Doug, I'd love to see some of the old flier. They are a great reflection of the bands and the times. Some were flashy with a lot of thought, while others were cranked out in five minutes. They seemed to go through stylized phases too. I also agree with Doug on the Weekly Beat. It was a good area mag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home