Wednesday, December 11, 2002

The main reson I'm doing it is to save some memories and preserve the great music. My big problem is that almost all of my tapes from then are degraded to the point that they're nearly worthless. I was hoping that as a community we could find the best recordings among us to preserve. I'm certainly not looking to make any money from this and I have no intentions of infringing on the artistry of the music. Frankly, I never really saw any troubles with the artists because the bands we're talking about are for the most part defunct. Morally, I certainly don't feel like it's stealing or anythings since we all supported these bands by buying their tapes and going to their shows and even in some instances being their friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home