Sunday, December 22, 2002

WE ARE THE BUNNY STOMPERS BUNNY STOMPERS BUNNY STOMPERS
WE ARE THE BUNNY STOMPERS BUNNY STOMPERS CLUB
STOMP THEM BUNNIES STOMP THEM BUNNIES STOMP THEM BUNNIES FLAT
STOMP THEM BUNNIES STOMP THEM BUNNIES JUST LIKE THEY WAS RATS
Actually, Dave, the place where "The Plain Truth" played was called "Shooter's Lanes"; it was on Walnut Street;
"The Syndicate" (a band that Jeff Campbell and myself had) played there in 82-83; the guy that owned the place at the time was a former member of "Blue Cheer"
...thanks for the wine, cheese and vomit story (I laughed so hard I hurt myself)
...and now a brief vomit story starring Bruce...
it was one night at James Arwood's place and GSI (the Giant Spider Invasion) was taking a break from practice. James fired up a joint (I demurred) and passed it to Bruce who took a giant drag off of it that must've gone down the wrong way because Bruce's liquid refreshment that he had consumed promptly came up; "BLOOP BLOOP", quoth he, as James, myself, and Julie Tomita laughed hysterically.
...ah, but sure'n there were giants in those days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home