Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy 2003 to everyone, even whoever it was who stomped on my foot during "Ramblin' Man." The reunion show was more than I dreamed possible (sorta like the Eagles' *Hell Freezes Over Tour* without the pretension.)

Brian, Kurt, John and Mark - you took me back to the days when I could boogie twice on weekends and every Thursday at Cowboy's. Needless to say, lots of people (not mentioning names, but I'll use generic terms like ummm... son...brother...husband) didn't think I could last through both shows, but by god I did. The possibility that I am now boogied out until 2004 is purely a conjecture at this point. Never say never.

Plez.... damn, you're good.

It was so wonderful to see all the faces and hear the music. Who woulda thunk, huh?

I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Ditty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home