Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Years to all! I would first like to thank the Nightmare boys and The Plez for allowing me to be a part of this weekends events. Man I had a ball. Marky fresh still has all the chops. John, as solid as ever...maybe more. Brian, looks and sounds the same...quite a feat as our age becomes a factor. Kurt, still a Mutha Fucker. Plez, great hair cut and a fantastic job fronting we goobers. Ron whaled, and Plez SR. was outstanding. A good job by all. Hans and DD know how I feel about them.

As for the cround of friends. All of the ladies...you know who you are...looked FANTASTIC. All of the guys looked the same as ever...amazing. So happy to have seen all of you. It made my year. more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home