Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Hey people. Happy New Year! I don't want to waste too much time rehashing last weekend, other than to say that it's the most fun I've had around music since the last time I was around a nightmares show. The boys sounded fantastic. Who would've thought they were over the hill? John, glad to hear you're taking up the bass again. Maybe I'll quit playing the guitar, as an in-kind gesture. The best part, though, was the reunion that the weekend really was -- Allan Maki, you rock! I hate that I only got to be there for a day.

Thanks to Bill and Brook for telling me about this blog. Since Monday, I've been lurking around the posts from the past month or so, and it's just as fun and ugly as I hoped. Speaking of fun and ugly, Rick and Julie's discussion of the Bible today has entertained the HELL out of me. Where else can you get that and a story about projectile vomiting interrupting a round of fellatio for Frank Spangler. Fuck this thing as archive. Let's make a fucking movie!

I'll post again when I have something to say. Take care, people, and I hope it's not another 10 years before I see you again.

Tad Dickens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home