Saturday, January 18, 2003

Morning folks,

I like to think of myself (as I cant think of anyone else) as being every bit as edgy as I was back in the day. I now have the resources to impliment my plan for global domination. We all grew up, well most of us did anyway. Sure there were giants in "those days" but there are still some amongst us now. I don't want to be the guy that has to rely on past glory to live his life, I dont want to scream Goddamitt! I used to be somebody. I am somebody now and goddess willing I will continue to be somebody in the future because I have went forth and spred my seed and am now cultivating the next "scene " members with a reverence of the past and a willingness to try new things now that we're past that pok'emon thing. Or i could just be talking out my ass........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home