Wednesday, March 05, 2003

David J: I already have. Twice. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.


tony not Tony: That's 'Southern Libertine'.


Chris: Thanks for the editorial critique. You should have seen the original draft. Your concept of ' word-bomb' is right on the money, but I stand by my phrase. By the way, doesn't my one word bomb pale in comparison to the minefield that is this Blog? So far the only people who seem to have even understood what I wrote are you and Elizabeth. She at least acknowledged that maybe there isn't any protest quashing going on out there. The rest was a little rambling and hard to follow, but it was an effort to respond with something of substance rather than go off on a tangent or just cry "wolf". I understand that people sometimes need to blow off steam, especially in a world filled with political tensions, but a lot of what I read in here (and elsewhere) seems to be just hot air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home