Sunday, April 06, 2003

Dammit, I missed the free beer. I really planned to come down there, Scott, but I got sucked into watching NCAA basketball, Texas v. Syracuse. Man. If Syracuse takes the championship, I'm gonna be one happy woman. Could mean some cash for me. And I have to confess, I'm in love with Carmelo Anthony. Totally.

Another confession: I like the song Hot in Herre (that's how it's spelled) by Nelly. Please don't kick me off this blog. He's hot too. O.K., I won't say any more. I wish I knew more J.C. stories, but my memories are more like snapshots---from staring at someone's shoes to sitting at a party at someone's house I don't know, etc. I think I was really shallow back then. Gosh, I've evolved so much :). (that's a joke) I'm working on another poem though. I fucked up the envoy on the last one, the 3 line stanza at the end, so if Doug Powell read it I'm embarrassed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home