Sunday, October 10, 2004

Triangle Passes Over Man In Bristol, Tennessee

(I can't help myself -- this is a great story! -- brook)

Kim Shaffer
MUFON Tn State Director
Report - Bristol, Tennessee
In the early morning hours of October 2nd, 2004 this witness reported that as he drove home from work on a rural road, he saw what appeared to be a fire between the trees and off some distance away. As he drove, he again noticed the "fire" which seemed somewhat brighter and appeared to be moving.
He neared an intersection near his home and exited his car to see if he could get a better look. As he stood in the road, he couldn't imagine what was about to take place.
Slowly, from behind trees, emerged a huge triangle shaped craft. The witness started to run but realized that there was no where to run to, so he stood in awe and watched. The craft slowly came into full view, a perfect triangle which the witness estimated to be some 300 feet in length and width, and only a hundred feet or so high, blocking out all the sky. He noted three large domes, comparing each dome to twice the size of his car, burning brilliantly a reddish orange, lighting the treetops and illuminating the entire bottom of the craft. He also noted "rib-like" structures evenly spaced and running the width of the craft.
As the object passed over the witnesses head, he stated his skin burned, tingled and felt really strange. he also noted that the sound seemed to emanate throughout his body and being a professional musician, assured me that he could never adequately reproduce the throbbing hum he heard.
The object passed over the witness, made a westward turn without banking and was gone from his sight.

The witness went home and tried all day to sleep but could not get the object off his mind. He reported to me on Sunday. He had managed some sleep early that morning and awoke to a nosebleed, metallic taste in his mouth and his skin feeling sunburned on his back and face. He also noted that when he brushed his hair, strands of it coming out in the brush. He also has been weak and nauseated since this encounter.
The subject of electromagnetic effects came up. He noted his car radio was on and he thought it was unaffected as was his cell phone and his car kept running. However his watch lost 15 minutes and he remembered having to reset it Saturday evening for the first time since he had owned it.
Having been in daily contact with this witness, we, Dr Melvin Redfern DCH and myself find him somewhat improved psychologically since the encounter. He, from our multiple interviews, is 100% sincere and truthful about this traumatic experience. This is a preliminary report and much remains of this most interesting case. Updates will be posted at the MUFON Tennessee web site.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home