Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Good Times, Good Times.

Flashback---1986. While courting my future wife Jennifer Logan, she talks me into stealing a mannequin from Kurt's second-floor apartment downtown. Skinny then, I shinnied up a pole outside and swiped the unclothed lady (removing the Army helmet first) and brought her down to our waiting car while Jen diverted his attention from where she was "standing." Kurt played some Beatles on his guitar (if memory serves me) as I deftly made off with our prize.

Later that night we pretended that "she" was injured in an accident and fooled a friend into believing we had a dying woman in the backseat of the car.

Sorry, Kurt. In case you ever wondered where it went.

2 Comments:

Blogger dancinfool said...

Hmmm.... I remember her. Was she by any chance wearing a longish macrame tunic? I made that thing at the height of the hippy years (around 1969 if I'm not mistaken) and was always wondering where that thing went.

Kurt's Mom

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 8:32:00 AM  
Blogger Brook said...

wasn't julie fann blamed for that? now the truth comes out!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 10:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home