Monday, March 27, 2006

Anagram Fun

While reading Marks funny anagrams, I decided to try and post something when all of a sudden his post disappeared, along with the KFC rant. Could it be a chicken conspiracy? Anyway, I went to the website he mentioned, anagramgenius.com and tried it out and came up with some hilarious conversions:
1. Dildos outlawed in Tennessee brought forth the anagram: Lowest, deadliest innuendos. To which I laughed my ass off! (If only we could do that!)
2. Bill to outlaw dildos in Tennessee brought forth...One-sided bullnose titillates now.
3. Bill Edwards is awesome....I am weasel-worded bliss
4. KFC conspiracy....Fancy sick crop

Needless to say it brought me hours of mindless fun! Thanks Mark!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

you betcha !

Monday, March 27, 2006 6:36:00 PM  
Blogger bill said...

Mark!!! Your KFC posts are gone...WTF?

Monday, March 27, 2006 6:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home