Sunday, March 30, 2003

I also said a while back that I would get around to responding to Dink, but Brook has excelled so well at it, that it seems a moot point. Also I felt I should respond to Brook, but she clarified that she was wrong about supporting the troops, so that seems moot too.....

Dink, Capitolism requires a competative marketplace... when contracts are given without bidding, competition is circumnavigated in favor of nepotism. If Clinton had done that would the right wing have stayed quiet?

A couple of questions for ya: How can the right wing justify fighting a war to bring democracy to Iraq, when just over 2 years ago they were telling me that we don't live in a democracy, we live in a republic?

And why doesn't Arkansas rhyme with Kansas??

Finally, when this is all over, and I pray it will be soon, will we have to listen to republicans say how heroic Bush is., when the most dangerous thing he has personally done is hop Marine One to Camp David?

Until next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home