Monday, September 16, 2002

Tony, you are right about the computing power. Hell, probably not enough to compute the number of bands I was in - Bass player is synomous with music whore me thinks. I have considered creating a database to do just that. Sort of the six degrees of separation kind of thing. I know I’m one degree removed from Johnny Carson having played with the old tonight show band drummer Ed Shaughnessy. Check this shit out

http://www.drummerworld.com/drummers/Ed%20Shaugnessy.html

How about those burns!

What about the fact that we are all once removed from GG Allen via Johnny Puke? Now that’s fucking scary!

On the JC thing: Having played in all sorts of shit-hole college towns, I must say that JC was/is unique. Not that there were not other towns with good scenes but that JC had one. People were so crazy for music. I knew tons of people back then who looked forward to playing JC just for the crowd response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home