Wednesday, December 04, 2002

Brook has e mailed me that she is not Elizabeth Williams, and states she can prove this by way of a video tape of the alleged Ms. Williams, so I suppose that ends that issue.......or does it??? I mean, I have seen video tapes of Bigfoot, UFOs, JFK getting shot in the face and Elvis at the Waffle House, and the government states that these tapes mean nothing. So sorry Brook/Elizabeth, I don't think that is proof enough.

As to a Final Curtain show, while it is true that our lawyers and agents have talked they have yet to come to any terms or identified a place in JC we were not banned from. Their consensus so far is that "Green Bay may have what it takes to go all the way this year!" More on that front as it develops.....

Finally, props go out to Doug, who finally got fucked!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home