Thursday, July 28, 2005

A bit of house keeping

Just a note to all as blogging seems to have picked up (which is nice by the way.) We are all responsible for what we write here as individuals, but Brook and Elizabeth as the publishers are responisible for everything on here weather they wrote it or not. As such, I, as a third party, ask that we all keep to the notion that we are free to talk about ourselves and public figures as much as we like (that being protected free speech) but we are not free to disclose personal information about other private parties. Please keep this in mind for the sake of Brook and Elizabeth (who has very tired fingers and is concerned about my lungs.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Good points to remember, Bill, as blogging moves away from being something like cyber-graffiti into, more and more, the Thomas Paine/Common Sense of its time. We all get a little carried away now and then, but the idea of being responsible for anything much larger than a houseplant is enough to crystalize me in my shoes...

Thursday, July 28, 2005 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

: ))) I think we may just have what amounts to a case something similar to morning after malaise, or "where did my good judgement go in all that giddyness I was feeling." Sort of exactly what you were talking about, actually. Believe we all know the feeling. Or as Britney would say, "Oops, I did it again," right, Bill?

Thursday, July 28, 2005 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually that was a waive off about personal info in general. It seems I may have picked up a stalker from one of the other sites I post on, so keep in mind their are weirdos out there when you put personal info up, especially someone elses personal info.

Friday, July 29, 2005 6:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I know it should read "there are weirdos out there",,, my bad....

And yes, Elizabeth and Jenny,, that fucking Britney is stirring things up,,, we'll just blame her!

Friday, July 29, 2005 6:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home