Sunday, November 03, 2002

Is it just me or does it seem to everyone that the estrogen contingent has issues with the Prudes??? I always liked the shock value presented by any new band, The Nightmares were shockingly slick the first time I saw them, Stinky Finger was shockingly shocking the first time....But after I first saw the Prudes I had to peel my jaw from the floor. They were so different from what everyone else was doing. I agree that they did not take their drinking seriously enough, and they were probably too much Prude and not enough Fucking, but to fault them for being talentless seems, well, kind of mean.....considering that we put up with "The Russ Onks Experience"; or maybe I'm just sensitive to the "Talentless" judgment as it hits so close to home!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home